Google Business Profile (formerly known as Google My Business or GMB) is one of the very useful Google Platforms for local businesses. It’s really unfortunate that not many businesses take significant advantage of this wonderful feature. As a business owner, you must have a Google Business Profile.
Anyone can post reviews, images, and questions after you have a Business Profile. You can manage your Google Business Profile easily and can modify, manage, and enhance it. Engaging with your clients is one of the things you can do with Google My Business. You can activate direct messaging, respond to reviews, and set up alerts. One major feature of Google Business Profile is that you can publish posts and images to your profile just as you do on your social media platforms.
On social media platforms, you can schedule your posts in advance which saves you a lot of time and effort. Now the question is how to schedule posts on Google Business Profile. But before that let us first understand why to schedule posts n Google Business Profile.
So let’s move on.
What are Google My Business Posts (GMB Posts)?
Google My Business Posts are essentially a microblogging component of the GMB listings. A GMB Post can be used to share brand-new or unique goods and services as well as events directly in Google searches and Maps. You can add a picture, a video, text, a call-to-action (CTA), and a link to your website or a landing page.
Why Post on Google My Business?
Google Posts give businesses a free option to broadcast messages to search users and have been shown to improve map pack ranks. GMB Posts can significantly improve your position in local search results.
Here are some ways that Google Posts might enhance your local SEO and marketing.
- The ability to directly include CTA buttons in GMB Posts makes it much simpler to encourage your target audience to visit your website or perform the desired action. As a result, GMB Posts can directly result in more people visiting your website.
- Customers that browse your GMB posts typically have a strong desire to make a purchase. As a result, the referral traffic generated by your GMB listing is more valuable than the traffic generated by search results.
- Additionally, you can use GMB Posts to drive more visitors to particular pages on your website. This will subsequently help those webpages and URLs’ search result rankings.
- Your email list can be built using Google Posts. To gather user information, be sure to add a CTA to an online registration form. This email list has the potential to become a steady stream of returning visitors to your website.
- Additionally, GMB Posts are a great way to share fresh, relevant, updated, and highly-targeted content regularly. It offers chances for you to talk directly to your target audience. Due to this, you will create more engagement with the customers.
You can see the bigger picture once you add up all these elements. Indeed, GMB Posts benefit your local SEO and search engine rankings.
Which is the Free Tool to Schedule Posts on Google Business Profile?
Google My Business keeps track of details about your business, including its address, phone number, hours of operation, etc. Additionally, it serves as a platform for the publication of information about discounts and photos of brand-new products that attract potential customers. Using the Google platform you have to do this on a daily basis but if you want all your posts to be scheduled in advance you need a different tool.
The best free tool to schedule posts on Google Business Profile is Google Business Profile Growth Manager. This tool not only schedules posts on Google My Business listing but has many other features like review management, citation builder, etc. This can help you grow in the local search results. You can download the Business Profile Growth Manager from the Play store.
What are the benefits of Scheduling Posts on Google My Business?
- User interest in your company or business is increased when you regularly publish posts to your GMB account. You’ll be ahead of the curve because only a few business owners utilize this service to its full potential.
- GBPGM tool makes it simple to regularly add and update information about your company. You will achieve a higher ranking in the search engine results if you maintain an active, complete GMB account.
- There won’t be a need to create and post on the products and services every day. Once a week or once a month, if you do this in advance, the GBPBM will publish on the scheduled day and time.
- You will save money and time on online brand promotion once you begin utilizing the post-scheduling feature of GBPGM in Google My Business.
How GBPGM works to schedule posts on Google My Business?
1. Login to the tool Google Business Profile Growth Manager. In the GBP Growth Manager Window (middle one) tap “Get started”.
2. Select the business where you want to schedule the posts or media (as in case you are an agency or have a different business with the same email id).
3. Tap on “Posts” then “ADD NEW POST”.
4. Drag ‘n’ drop or click to select the photo. Here you need to select the photo or image you have created and saved it in your gallery or folder.
5. Now you need to write a few lines about your post that should be around 150-300 characters, must include at least 2 keywords, and a location but not the phone number as it is already in the profile. To get suggestions from the tool please click on the arrow as shown in the image below.
6. Now you can check the accuracy of the post’s content with the feature given in the tool. You can see the green ticks if your post is up to the mark as shown in the image below.
7. Here you can add the CTA button as per your business need as shown in the image below.
8. Now click on the “POST/SCHEDULE” button.
9. At this step you can schedule the date and time for the post to schedule by selecting the “schedule” button. Else you can click on the “send” button to post it immediately.
10. To see the status of the post can check it by clicking “view posts” as shown in the image below.
11. In the same way you can schedule the event and offer too.
You can also schedule the photos or images of your business too. It would be better if you use the GeoTag images as it helps to improve your local SEO. Follow the below-mentioned process to schedule the images:
- Tap on “Image” then select an image.
- Once you select the image you will find the same option to “schedule” and “send”.
- Now you can act accordingly, if you want to schedule choose the “schedule” option and select your date and time else you can instantly post using the “send” option.
- To check the status of images (published/schedules) you need to select “schedule” then “media” and then in the scroll-down box choose accordingly. Refer to the image below.
You can learn the process by watching the video
Scheduling posts on Google Business Profile have numerous marketing advantages for your business. It can undoubtedly improve your local SEO rankings, organic leads, and sales. But a slightly different strategy is needed for this special marketing plan.
Since a lot of your time may be required to post on your Google profile on a daily basis. So definitely this amazing tool Business Profile Growth Manager will save you a lot of time and effort in doing this.
This tool is super easy and you can use it for FREE to try.