Any Local Business or other businesses who want to grow their Google Local Business Listing or Google Maps listing can use localseotoolsandtips.com through the web as well as an android app.
We have :
1. Google Business Profile Growth Manager (GBPGM)
2. Geo Tag Manager
3. Google Review Link generator
They can create a new Google Maps or Local Listing or manage their existing Listing through the app and can also Geo Tag their images.
We are sharing lots of information via articles so that a Business can take benefit of Google Maps or Local Listing.
Agencies can also use this application to manage their clients’ Local Business accounts with an Agency Version.
This app can be used by
1. Agencies or freelancers to manage their Clients’ Google local listing.
2. Businesses to manage their own listing.
3. Students to learn more about Google maps listing.
Google used to provide an interface via business.google.com which they have closed and now u can only manage it via browser view which is not easy to use.
GBPGM provides option to add unlimited profiles even from different email id on one platform with easy to use interface via web and mobile app.
But the idea behind creating Google Business profile Growth Manager is to reduce the time to manage Google Maps Listing and multiply its growth which provides the following benefits:
1. Scheduling option for Posts & media– Scheduling saves time and is useful for individuals as well as agencies.
2. Custom AI Auto Review Reply– the reviews are replied automatically based on the review and rating received and not left un-replied.
3. Approve every auto-update separately – In Google’s panel you have to accept all updates but in our interface, you can accept specific updates and leave all that you don’t want to update automatically.
4. Receive reminders for posts or media rejected or suspended – You get to know if any post or media have been rejected by Google.
5. Custom Review URL – You get a custom review URL that you can share with your clients and get reviews easily.
6. Geo Tagging – You can geo-tag images that help get position on Google Image Search results.
7. Health Score– You get a health score and ways to improve the health of your profile.
8. Create users – In Google’s panel there is no provision to create internal users with rights management but for Agencies, we have created a mechanism where they can assign the rights to their staff without bothering the client for providing access.
They can get one-time access in their centralized email from clients and then manage the rights to their staff internally with rights management.
9. Grouping Feature – You can group multiple locations for Scheduling the same posts or media reducing repetitive posting.
10. Mobile app – The mobile app will be available to manage the work.
11. Tips and Tricks – Get lots of tips and tricks to improve your Local Listing or Google Maps organically.
12. Question and Answers – Now you can create questions and answer them through the panel which was not available on business.google.com
13. Create New Listing with ease – You can create a new listing in a much easy way with a large Map for Location marking.
14. Reports and analytics – We provide multiple insights or analytics reports of Google Business profile and in the premium version the report can be downloaded too which is helpful for agencies to send to their clients.
15. Local Search Rank – You can find the local search rank of your profile on different keywords , thus you can get to know on which keyword you have to focus more.
16. Category Finder – Category finder can help you analyse your profile with your competitors on different keywords and help you keep updated.
17. Geo Grid Checker – Through this you can get to know position of your profile on different map locations and it can also be manually moved and you can get to know the position on a particular point.
18. Advanced Audit Report – Reports providing anaysis of Post, media and Reviews so that you can understand what is working and what is not.
19. Website Audit Links – If you have submitted a website on your profile u can audit it fully with the audit links provided.
20. Handly links – Handly links provide quick links to the profile for a viewer which you can share directly for different options like products or question / answer etc.
21. Review poster – Review Poster helps you grow reviews where a QR code is given which helps one easily scan and give review.
Here we have the Free version and premium versions too with different levels of facilities and features, the most important feature is scheduling posts or media which is available in the Premium version although you can try this by scheduling 10 posts and 10 media in the Free account too.
There are many features that you can check in this comparison table.
It’s very easy to use Google Business Profile Growth Manager
1. You have to log in with Google auth and there is no hassle of remembering username and passwords.
2. Then you can add an old local business listing (Google Business Profile) or create a new one.
3. You can also Geotag your images.
To watch complete tutorial videos you can check the playlist below
Playlist in Hindi
Playlist in English
First, you can use its free version and if you are satisfied then you can go for paid subscription based on your need. If you need to manage a single business listing you can go with Individual Plan else for Agencies you can go with Agency Plan which has 5 Locations included with 5 additional users too.
If you want to add more locations there is no limit you can pay for a single location and add it too in individual as well as agency plans.
If you pay annually you get a 25% discount and 1 month free as the annual plan is for 365 days while the monthly plan is for 28 days.
You can subscribe to paid plan here.
Yes, you can add 5 locations in the default agency plan and add more based on your need with a per location subscription.
You also get 1 user with each location i.e. in the initial plan 5 users other than admin and with each location added 1 more user.
Yes when you are working for an agency using GBPGM and they have added your user i.e. your Gmail account, here you can add clients to your own account too as when you log in you get the option to select Agency or your own panel.
Here if you select your own account then you can work in a similar way but here you have to recharge for using premium services separately else use the FREE version for 1 location.
With this feature, you can handle multiple Associated Agencies and your own Agency or account too with the same Gmail account.
Yes in GBPGM we have a Grouping Option, using the option you can group multiple Google Business Profiles which are of the same business and where you want to publish the same post, here it can be done at one time.
This saves your time to publish it or schedule it for each Business Location separately and our automation system does that for you.
Images have EXIF information stored within them not visible on the image but if you check properties by right-clicking the image in the details section the information is there.
Adding keywords, brand name, and geo-location to the image makes it easier for search engines to show them on image search results.
In our Geo-tagging tool, you can add this information very easily for FREE..
When you do local search engine optimization or ( Local SEO) i.e. grow your Google local search results rating to top results citations are built, citations are mentions of your business’s name, address, and phone number (commonly referred to as NAP) on a website that is not your own website. These are the business directories that allow you to create your business listing.
Citation Manager is a citation builder and management tool provided by Google Business Profile Growth Manager. Here you get a list of working citation websites and you can easily create citations and save them for future reference. It helps you provide reports of citations that are approved and working thus saving your precious time to check each and every citation manually to verify whether it’s approved or not. Creating citations is an important part of your health score.
During the subscription period, you cannot downgrade, but when your plan duration is over it automatically converts to a FREE version where your Admin user is active and all other users are deactivated.
Also, you have to select a location from multiple locations for this FREE version.
Here you can renew the same plan or select a lower plan i.e. Individual as per your choice.
No, your location data won’t be deleted nor the users created when your subscription expires, you have to delete them manually.
It will be disabled but not deleted.
Deletion will take place only if you do not subscribe again for 1 year.
When your subscription is over the scheduled posts will stop till it’s renewed, you have to either renew it before expiry or you get 2 days grace period after which the scheduled posts will not be published. Once you renew all the pending posts & media will be published.
Yes, we provide an affiliate option to all our users which you can check through this video, it provides a 25%-40% commission which can be recurring too based on the conditions.
You can promote the app with your unique affiliate link which you can customize and earn commissions which is payable after 45 days of subscription after our 30 days money-back guarantee period is over. It is payable on the next 15th of a month after 45 days are over.
This commission will be calculated for all subscriptions received 45 days before the payment date i.e. 15th of every month.
The minimum amount is 1000 INR or 100 $ to be eligible for remittance, the payment will be sent automatically to your UPI ID for INR and Paypal ID for USD and you can check the remittance status and ID on the Affiliate page.
You get all reports of the clicks made to your link, registration, and the subscriptions, there are 10 days cookies in the link, and if anyone registers the app via your link for free and pays the subscription in 45 days then you will receive the earnings.
If you complete 20 new subscriptions in a calendar month you will receive 40% on all subscriptions of that calendar month.
You can receive a commission on renewal or second purchase through the same Gmail id registered if you made 15 new subscriptions in 30 days or 100 new subscriptions in 355 days. This will be checked on each and every subscription if the condition is fulfilled you will get a commission on renewal or new purchase by the same registered account.
All the reports are visible on your Affiliate panel.
The GBPGM is to manage the working locations or Google Business profile and we don’t provide any feature for this, as it’s a policy matter of Google Business profile, and if the profile is suspended and you are subscribed to our services you can contact our Support team via chat or Whatsapp on +91-7905550853 for such service.
This is a manual activity and once the policy by Google Business profile has complied then the suspension is removed by contacting Google Business Profile support.
Yes in a way but not directly, as the tool provides you with a custom link for getting reviews and a QR code too. But it does not provide any review submission facility as it is not allowed by Google.
Health Score is an evaluation and is based on regular activities and profile completion where we specify the weak areas on which you can focus and thus your Google Business profile will grow once the health score improves.
When you create a Google Business profile then you need to reach the top results and for that, you need to do activities like submitting posts, and media on a regular basis. But manually you can forget to submit these.
So just to save your time and maintain proper activities scheduling is very useful. For Agencies or freelancers managing accounts of their clients, it can be really helpful as it will save a lot of time for their team and maintain regularity of posting thus helping in achieving the desired results.
Yes, there is a grouping feature available when you have multiple locations, where you can group them, and when you schedule posts you have the option to schedule for groups or individuals too.
Here the submission is made separately for all locations in the group internally but reducing your effort to schedule separately for each location.
If you don’t have a Gmail account you cannot register a Google Business profile and hence this tool is not of any use to you.
This tool is useful for all those who have or want to create and manage a Google Business profile ( earlier known as Google My Business or Google Maps)
GBPGM tool is made by InfoTalks and not Google , it is not related to google in any way except for its utilizing the API of Google Business profile.
GBPGM app is charging for the API usage while creating the Google Business Profile which has to be paid to Google hence a nominal charge is transferred to the creation of profile . If you want to create it for Free u can go to google.com/business and create. After creating the profile you can login with the same email id to GBPGM app and use the Free version for lifetime.
Premium version of GBPGM app comes with a bundle of features which will help you grow your Google Business Profile without spending for Local SEO services.
GBPGM app can easily check the local rank of your profile on the keywords provided which helps you know the status of your Google My Business Profile on different keywords and it shows the previous results comparison in case of the premium version.
GBPGM app provides you with a Geo Grid Checker where you can check the Position of your Business Profile or of anyone else easily with flexible Grid coordinates.
GBPGM app provides a category finder tool where you can get to know the categories of your competitors on different keywords and update them to keep updated.
If your tokens are finished which are applicable to only 3 tools i.e. Category Finder, Local Search Rank and Geo Grid Checker you can always add more tokens at a very nominal pricing.
We will refund your 100% money in case of Individual or Agency Plan only subject to the condition that when you have reported the issue in detail on whatsapp to our team with screenshots or on email i.e. email@example.com and within 7 days of submission of the complaint issue could not be resolved.
There is no refund in case of the API charges paid while creating the Google My Business profile.
GBPGM does not guarantee the verification or creation of profile through its platform because its been created using Google API . Its same as you are creating the profile from the google platform i.e. google.com/business . Verification and suspension are all taken care of by Google only where no exceptional work can be done or claimed by any other platform including GBPGM.
Its just a facility provided by GBPGM app for users.
GBPGM does not reinstate any suspended Google Business Profile as the reinstatement is to be done by Google based on the resolution of issues in the profile and submission of relevant information via the reinstatement form and then approved by Google Business Support team.
Yes you can at a very nominal price , it shows the option when your scheduling limit is over in the scheduling section where you can buy more credits to it.
Yes you can at a very nominal price , it shows the option when your geo tag limit is over in the geo tage page you get ta popup to buy more.
Yes you can at a very nominal price , it shows the option when you see your token limit to add tokens at any point of time. Even if you are in a FREE plan you can add more tokens.